- MADE IN GERMANY: super high quality German made tungsten is the gold standard of excellence in TIG welding
- WOLFRAM ten (10) pack of red EWTh-2 2% thoriated tungsten rods for TIG welding
- UNITED STATES based manufacturing & customer service staff are here to help you
- ELECTRODE SIZE: 3/32" x 7" or 2.4mm x 175mm
- CONFORMANCE to American Welding Society standard A5.12M/A5.12:2009 for high quality manufacturing
Legendary Wolfram Tungsten is made in Germany with a commitment to quality that is second to none. This ten pack of red 2% Thoriated TIG welding tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and AWS standards. The thoriated type is America’s favorite electrode for a reason. Extremely long lasting and highly durable, these electrodes are a staple in DC welding applications. Over 100 years of experience have culminated in these premium quality TIG welding tungsten electrodes, and you can benefit from that experience.