- MADE IN GERMANY: super high quality German made tungsten is the gold standard of excellence in TIG welding
- WOLFRAM ten (10) pack of gold EWLa-1.5 1.5% lanthanated tungsten rods for TIG welding
- UNITED STATES based manufacturing & customer service staff are here to help you
- ELECTRODE SIZE: 1/16" x 7" or 1.6mm x 175mm
- CONFORMANCE to American Welding Society standard A5.12M/A5.12:2009 for high quality manufacturing
Legendary Wolfram Tungsten is made in Germany with a commitment to quality that is second to none. This ten pack of gold 1.5% lanthanated TIG welding tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and AWS standards. Lanthanated electrodes are popular due to the relative ease of striking an arc and lower amperage required. They perform exceptionally well in both AC & DC applications. Over 100 years of experience have culminated into these premium quality TIG welding tungsten electrodes, and you can benefit from that experience.