- PREMIUM tungsten crankshaft balance weight for high performance engine tuning
- MASSIVE weight in a tiny space. At 17 grams/cc, tungsten is over 2x as dense as steel
- HEAVY metal sized to press fit at 1.003” diameter x 1.20” length
- TUNE up imbalances in your race car engine with this 0.575 lbs tungsten crankshaft rod
- USA Manufacturing & Customer Service staff are here to help you
Weighs an impressive 260 grams! The same size steel weight only weighs 120 grams. Tungsten heavy metal crankshaft balancing weights for tuning imbalances and removing vibrations in high-performance large diesel engines in cars, aircraft, Formula 1, and more. Measured at 1.003” x 1.20” length – 0.575 pounds. Sized to press-fit, press this weight into your crankshaft and TIG weld it into place. This weight ships for free! Give your motorsport racecar engine the optimum upgrade it needs from the tungsten experts. Midwest Tungsten Service has been manufacturing tungsten since 1958.
Check out our other crankshaft balance weights, as seen in the photo!