- A ten (10) pack of premium rare earth blend electrode rods for TIG welding
- Electrode Size: 3/32" x 7" or 2.4mm x 175mm
- Performs well in both AC & DC applications
- Perfect for welding aluminum alloys, magnesium alloys, titanium alloys, nickel alloys, copper alloys, low-alloyed steel and stainless steel
- Providing high-quality tungsten products since 1958
A welder's best friend, this ten pack of EWG purple 3/32" x 7" TIG welding rare earth blend tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and American Welding Society standards such as AWS A5.12M/A5.12:2009.
The innovative Rare Earth Blend tungsten electrode contains 98.34% tungsten, 1.5% lanthanum, 0.08% Zirconium, 0.08% Yttrium, and is the perfect substitute for red thoriated electrodes.