- A ten (10) pack of premium rare earth blend electrode rods for TIG welding
- Electrode Size: 1/8" x 7" or 3.2mm x 175mm
- Excellent substitute for the red 2% thoriated electrodes
- Providing high quality tungsten products since 1958
- Always in stock in our Chicago warehouse
A welder's best friend, this ten pack of EWG purple 1/8" x 7" TIG welding rare earth blend tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and American Welding Society standards such as AWS A5.12M/A5.12:2009.
The innovative Rare Earth Blend tungsten electrode contains 98.34% tungsten, 1.5% lanthanum, 0.08% Zirconium, 0.08% Yttrium, and is the perfect substitute for red thoriated electrodes.
Over fifty years of experience have culminated into these premium quality TIG welding tungsten electrodes, and you can benefit from that experience.