Eight (8) incremental pieces to fine tune your pinewood derby car! These tungsten pinewood derby car weights are made from aerospace grade tungsten. Simply drill the 3/8" diameter holes in your car, position the weights in your pinewood car and slide these cylinders into place.
Small (2x): 3/8" diameter x 0.18" long | 0.2oz each
Medium (2x): 3/8" diameter x 0.27" long | 0.3oz each
Large (4x): 3/8" diameter x 0.44" long | 0.5oz each
- VERSATILE: position these with ease! A variety of sizes allows you to fine tune your car's weight
- HEAVY: Class 3, Grade 3 tungsten weights are twice as heavy as steel weights of the same size
- UNIVERSAL: incremental weights fit all normal, popular pinewood derby car models
- SIMPLE: just drill the holes, position the weights into place, and slide them into your pinewood derby car racer
- CONVENIENT: 3/8" diameter weights fit standard drill bits. We have chamfered one end for comfortable handling (as pictured)
Tungsten is one of the densest naturally occurring elements, and now you can add one of nature's wonders to your own collection. If you like the tungsten pinewood derby weights, make sure you check out our other tungsten shapes and toys.