- A ten (10) pack of premium 2% thoriated tungsten rods for TIG welding
- Electrode Size: 1/8" x 7" or 3.2mm x 175mm
- Ships via the United States Post Office
- Providing high quality tungsten products since 1958
- Always in stock in our Chicago warehouse
A welder's best friend, this ten pack of EWTh-2 red 2% thoriated 1/8" x 7" TIG welding tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and American Welding Society standards such as AWS A5.12M/A5.12:2009.
The thoriated type is America's favorite electrode for a reason. Long lasting and highly durable, these electrodes are a staple in DC welding applications.
Over fifty years of experience have culminated into these premium quality TIG welding tungsten electrodes, and you can benefit from that experience.