- A ten (10) pack of premium 2% thoriated tungsten rods for TIG welding
- Electrode Size: 1/8" x 7" or 3.2mm x 175mm
- Ships via the United States Post Office
- Providing high quality tungsten products since 1958
- Always in stock in our Chicago warehouse
A welder's best friend, this ten pack of EWTh-2 red 2% thoriated 1/8" x 7" TIG welding tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and American Welding Society standards such as AWS A5.12M/A5.12:2009.
The thoriated type is America's favorite electrode for a reason. Long lasting and highly durable, these electrodes are a staple in DC welding applications.
Over fifty years of experience have culminated into these premium quality TIG welding tungsten electrodes, and you can benefit from that experience.
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals including thorium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.