- A ten (10) pack of premium 2% thoriated tungsten rods for TIG welding
- Electrode Size: 1/16" x 7" or 1.6mm x 175mm
- Performs well in DC applications
- Perfect for welding copper alloys, nickel alloys, titanium alloys, and non-corrosive steels
- Providing high-quality tungsten products since 1958
A welder's best friend, this ten pack of EWTh-2 red 2% thoriated 1/16" x 7" TIG welding tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and American Welding Society standards such as AWS A5.12M/A5.12:2009.
The thoriated type is America's favorite electrode for a reason. Extremely long lasting and highly durable, these electrodes are a staple in DC welding applications.
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals including thorium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.