- A ten (10) pack of premium 2% lanthanated tungsten electrode rods for TIG welding
- Electrode Size: 0.040" x 7" or 1.0mm x 175mm
- Perform well in both AC & DC applications
- Perfect for welding aluminum alloys, magnesium alloys, nickel alloys, copper alloys, titanium alloys as well as low-alloyed and stainless steels
- Providing high-quality tungsten products since 1958
A welder's best friend, this ten pack of EWLa-2 blue 2% lanthanated 0.040" x 7" TIG welding tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and American Welding Society standards such as AWS A5.12M/A5.12:2009.
Lanthanated electrodes are popular due to the relative ease of striking an arc and lower amperage required.